James Gandolfini

James Gandolfini: the homage of his former partners on the screen and Hollywood






Following the death of James Gandolfini (see our article), many of his colleagues wanted to pay their last respects. Earlier in the evening, the channel and the creator of the Sopranos is already expressed in a press release. Tony Sirico, aka Paulie on The Sopranos, has expressed his sadness at the specialized website Deadline. "Tony was one of my best friends in life, he was there whenever I needed him. It has not only helped my career, it was also with me in life and I will be forever grateful.
Both, we committed to help American troops, we were moved to the same combat zones to visit the Marines. We will miss him at all, "he has said. Patricia Arquette, who shared the stage with James Gandolfini in True Romance, also expressed in the columns of the Hollywood Reporter. "My thoughts are with his family.
James was incredibly talented and I'm very lucky to have worked with him. He was very involved in the filming of True Romance. I remember Tony Scott told me he slept with his clothes in his car to stay in character. His work on The Sopranos was exceptional. It was a real loss to the world of artists. "Meanwhile, Lorraine Bracco, The Sopranos in its therapist, made a simple statement. "We lost a giant in the world. I've broken "heart. On Twitter, others paid tribute to James Gandolfino: Michael Chiklis, "James Gandolfini. What a huge loss. A brilliant actor and an extraordinary man. Our condolences to the family.
 I collapsed. "Katey Segal:" Speechless. James Gandolfini. So sad ... a thought for his children, "Eric Balfour:" RIP James Gandolfini ... It was one of my heroes, an incredible artist and his talent will be missed by all! "Josh Henderson:" I just read the news about James Gandolfini ... I had never met, but it was a damn talented actor. Gone too soon. Rip my brother ... # Prayers "Julie Benz:" so sad ... RIP James Gandolfini ... your work has inspired and entertained so ... so sad. "Susan Sarandon:" So sad to lose James Gandolfini. One of the funniest actors gentle, and generous with whom I worked. Prayers for his family. " Olivia Wilde: "James Gandolfini was a nice man, funny and unique. I am so lucky to have worked with him. Lot of thought to his family. What a sad day. " Ewan McGregor: "Jesus. The world has lost one of its greatest players. James Gandolfini is off. My thoughts to his family. A great talent. How sad. " Debra Messing: "What sad news about James Gandolfini. Shocked. HUGE loss. Nice, humble, and a singular talent. Rest in peace. " Shannen Doherty: "James Gandolfini ... So talented, kind and far too young to disappear as well. We will miss you, sir. " Samuel L. Jackson: "How sad for the world of actors today ... the disappearance of James Gandolfini. So talented. My thoughts are with his family. " Lea Michele: "What bad news ... James Gandolfini ... What an amazing actor ... My thoughts are with his family. " Lindsay Lohan: "James Gandolfini was a good friend and a great man. My condolences go out to his family. He will be missed. Lot " Kat Dennings: "James Gandolfini. What a sad day. Much too young. It leaves a beautiful borrow on the world. " Steven McQueen: "Rest in peace James Gandolfini. It was a pleasure to work with you and get to know you. We will not forget you. " Damon Lindelof: "James Gandolfini. You created a inconu. And you're leaving so too abrupe. Thank you and rest in peace "John Cusack:" RIP James Gandolfini - I had the pleasure of working with him and to know him a little - someone always very honest, kind, acting with class "Rob Lowe "James Gandolfini gave us the most incredible acting performance in the history of television. It was also a very nice man. "Kristin Chenoweth:" NO. No James Gandolfini. It was part of my 5 favorite players HISTORY. ("Jimmy Kimmel," I'm James Gandolfini collapsed for all other "Rainn Wilson...." Arrivederci, James Gandolfini You were one of the largest of the big TU we miss a lot with your big heart # RIPGandolfini "



   









Post a Comment

Post a Comment