Demi Lovato

Demi Lovato: I loved my father ...







Although Demi Lovato has not spoken to his father for five years, the singer revealed that she feels very affected by his tragic death a few days ago ... 


last Sunday, June 23, Patrick Lovato , father of half died suddenly. Country singer and former studio engineer, he probably fought against cancer for years and died of the disease. Although Demi considers his stepfather, Eddie De La Garza, like his dad it remains that Patrick Lovato is her biological father and it is inevitably affected by its disappearance. Passing through the Good Morning America on June 27, Demi said: "My father and I did not have a great relationship, but in the end it is my father." For 5 years they have not spoken but it adds. "It's complicated I grew up with him and it is a wonderful person, but I did what I could"

If the relationship with his father was special because this is: "My father fought against mental illness and was not able to cope in society, it happens to many people." 


Demi Lovato seems to have made peace with his father, do not you think?










Post a Comment

Post a Comment