Cascada

Chris Brown faces prison term






Chris Brown is in trouble again: musician is accused of assaulting the girl and causing her to beatings and hide from the accident scene. If Brown can prove guilt, he faces a real jail time.

Note that Chris Brown now does not fall into the scandalous stories and break the law - the singer is still serving a suspended sentence for beating his ex-girlfriend Rihanna . However, Chris, it seems, and the day can not live peacefully.

Thus, recently the musician gave a concert in a club in Orange County Brown - after the performance the singer moved to the VIP-zone, where he decided to relax with friends. After drinking a few cocktails, Chris (according to witnesses - intentionally) pushed the 24-year-old Dianna Guinness, leaving the girl fell and tore ligaments in his right knee. Now, the victim claims that she needed surgery on his leg, which is why she called the police.

At this trouble for the singer did not end there. Los Angeles court accuses Brown of driving a car without a driver's license and hide from the accident scene at the end of May this year. According to prosecutors, Chris collided with another car, handing back, and then just left from the accident. Now the matter will be considered by the Supreme Court in Los Angeles.

The singer denies his guilt. In the "tweet" Brown writes:

How can you call running away from the accident that I got out of the car - do not substitute the concept. This is ridiculous.

As proof of his words lead singer photo "smitten" machines:

photos of my profile - it's a picture that I took from the owners of the machine after the "crash and escape." ANY damage. Just a dirty car. At that time I will have to restore your good name. I had with them a valid driving license and I left the woman his real contacts. She said journalists with cameras and decided to make a scene. She got in touch with the cops, thinking that I would pay (accent on the second syllable. - Ed), while I was going through all the necessary procedures. My lawyers will contact you. I'm not going to respond to this provocation, and the tabloids!

Photos from the "twitter" Chris Brown
 After a series of emotional tweets, Chris sadly wrote:

All my life I was plowing to provide all of my extended family. I've made mistakes in the past and had worked hard to get better.

19-24-year-olds. I have not got all the answers to your questions, and you show me the man who in this age has become quite wise. We live and gaining experience. Let me live my life.

If the accusations against Chris Brown will be proved, the court may consider this a violation of probation and transform it into a real jail time.

First session in the case of the singer held July 15 and during this time the musician better to collect more evidence of his innocence. And at the same time not to commit new offenses.



Chris Brown is serving a conditional sentence because of the violence against Rihanna

Chris Brown and his attorney Mark Gerakos

 



Post a Comment

Post a Comment