Channing Tatum

Channing Tatum, the man who Whisperer Women






Channing Tatum thinks his wife will laugh at him when she hears his new nickname. "The man who Whisperer women" explained why at Refinery 29. 

Channing Tatum is not very convinced by his new nickname, "the man whispered in the ear women. "

The Hollywood hunk has starred in feature films like Magic Mike, where he reveals his perfect anatomy. The actor with muscular abs is not a less sensitive man who speaks of his wife, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, and their newborn Everly. "No, no, that's horrible!, Channing Tatum responds to Refinery 29 who asked him if he had heard his new nickname man Whisperer women. Oh, I will avenge me for it. My wife will say, 'Oh really?' "

The star of 21 Jump Street may have a sixth sense with women, but it is sometimes very good to deal with situations like a man. He recalled an incident that occurred while hiking where he could not get out alone. "What I would consider a crisis is when my wife and I have been in trouble for a hike in the woods. It was on the slopes of a mountain and had not allowed enough time to return to the light of day, he recalls. I almost fell off the mountain when we returned in the dark. It was she who helped me get there. So I guess my wife keeps my head on his shoulders. "

The actor of 33 years appears in the action film White House Down alongside Jamie Foxx. He says he met the star of Django Unchained during a drunken night out. "We met in Cancun, surprisingly. It was the Summer of Sony, and we were all having dinner. I saw very quickly and I returned to the hotel to relax.

There were DJs doing their thing, but Mr. Foxx has decided to take matters in hand, and made it an unforgettable celebration. I think my wife and I had the air out of the pool at the end of the evening, we were soaked to the bone, he laughs. I was there to sing Michael Jackson and stuff it was a crazy night. A great thing. We do not even know yet [we play together in a movie! "

This year, after the Oscars, Channing Tatum and Jamie Foxx attended the U.S. talk show Jimmy Kimmel Live to promote their new film. The two friends sang a duet song called All Over Your Channing Tatum during the interview, which has become viral on the net. Channing, Jamie and Jimmy have now unveiled the video for the song parody. Like all parodies of Jimmy Kimmel, the video includes cameo appearances, including Olivia Munn, Matt Damon and Miley Cyrus. "Look at Miley in the video for 'All Over My Channing Tatum!' , "The singer tweeted about the video. "Send on Channing Tatum gives birth babies ...

 ChanningAllOverYourTatum LOOK "Channing Tatum tweeted today.






Post a Comment

Post a Comment