Isla Fishe

Isla Fisher:In Hollywood, I had no one to ask for help




Isla Fisher

Despite the fact that Isla Fisher married one of the most famous and successful Hollywood comedian Sacha Baron Cohen, it did not help her when at the beginning of the career path she found myself without an agent. In an interview for the July issue of British Cosmopolitan actress recalls:

I plucked up courage and turned to Sasha's agent asking to represent me. However, he refused: "No way." Well, fine! - I thought, and realized that the more I do not have any connections in Hollywood and count on someone's help, I can not.

Despite this, the 37-year-old actress Sparv difficulties and now shines on the Olympus of fame including drama, Baz Luhrmann's "The Great Gatsby" with Leonardo DiCaprio and Carey Mulligan.

Women do not have to play by men's rules in order to succeed. The main thing here - to be a woman, to live in harmony with their zhenstvennnostyu and respect other women. In the film industry women support each other as anywhere else. When I passed the next test, Naomi Watts, who was present at them, told me the producer: "She - a great actress! You have to take it!"

Mother of two daughters, however, have no illusions about their success :

It is a myth that you can have it all - and a career and a happy family. You can not. Moreover, I do not think you really want it. This is a real torture! Feel like a juggler who has all the time to switch attention from one thing to another. But my priority - semya.Itak, successful career, and motherhood in Isla succeeded. Now on the horizon, a new goal - to write scripts.

My mom and I have, as they say, went into circulation. It's time to join together to write the script for the thriller. This, by the way, very interesting! And the funny situations happen, so I try to explain my mother: "Mom! Can not kill the main character is on the tenth page of the script!" We cry a lot! Known for her comedic roles, actress, however, did not differ in childhood cheerful disposition.

Up to 12 years, I have managed to change six different schools, so I was a novice and always in front of me was a challenge to quickly find themselves friends. At first it was not easy, I loved to spend more time reading books while sitting in a corner, not the company. But over time I learned to communicate, to be funny, and dispose of his associates. I think this is one of the most useful skills in my zhizni.Kak However, we are confident that Ayla ahead of a lot of interesting roles!








Post a Comment

Post a Comment