Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian Pregnant: For the name "Kanye wants something unique"




Kim Kardashian Pregnant: For the name "Kanye wants something unique"

Pregnant, Kim Kardashian is expecting her first child in July, along with Kate Middleton. And if you already know it will be a girl, her name is still unknown. Maria Menounos in passing, the girlfriend of Kanye West gave some clues.


When Kim Kardashian is pregnant, everyone says that the name of her child surely begin with a "K" (as is the case for all his brothers and sisters). However, the starlet has hinted that it was possible to make a breach in the family tradition. "I think it would be really cute because Kanye and I wear both first names that start with a K. So just for us and the family we are going to train (not for Kardashian even though my mother never did it) just to Kanye and I think it would be the first cabbage of our children begins with a K. But half of the names on our list does not begin with that letter there ... We still have time, we choose what we seem adequate ... Kanye wants something unique. " Something that can compete with the name of the daughter of his best friend Jay-Z? The smallest being named Blue Ivy is going to have to get up early to find something that can match this name.


But Kim Kardashian is also one of the press for her weight gain, highly commented by the gossips. "This week there are two or three blankets which ensure that I weigh 90 kilos," she explained. "I want to say:" There are 27 pounds there ... "It does not bother me even if I took all that weight." Because if it was difficult to adjust at first, this time, Kim Kardashian knows what she's doing. "I'm not going to lie and say" Oh it was great, I'm done super fast. "At first it was hard for me to see my body change like that ... I do not think anyone be prepared for that but frankly once you get the picture the thing and you agree ... it's wonderful. "

 





 

 

Post a Comment

Post a Comment