Andrew Garfield

Emma Stone addresses Andrew Garfield cheating rumours




Emma Stone addresses Andrew Garfield cheating rumours


They’re one of our favourite couples so when we heard there were rumours swirling around about Andrew Garfield cheating on Emma Stone, we were pretty upset.
But not for long, because to be honest we only heard about the rumours when Emma Stone thought it was a good idea to deny them.
So let’s rewind a little bit.
Apparently Emma had posted a message on twitter saying: "nawder nad islasehne tsintgi ni a erte."
No, Emma hadn’t bum tweeted (it’s even worse than a bum call or an accidental bum text to your ex) said the conspiracy theorists out there. The message was actually an anagram for “Andrew and Shailene sitting in a tree”.
We’ve always been bad at puzzles, so we’ll take their word for it.
Everyone definitely assumed this meant Andrew was getting it on with the couple’s The Amazing Spider-Man 2 co-star Shailene Woodley.
But Emma took to Ryan Seacrest’s show yesterday to clear things up (THANK GOODNESS) saying: "I'm glad you asked me about this [strange tweet], I have never tweeted, my friend.
"I've tweeted one time to Seth MacFarlane, I said, 'Me too, oh boy.' And then I've been hacked ever since, and they've locked me out of my Twitter so I can't access it because they changed my email and my password, so we are trying to figure out how to delete it."
So, basically never listen to Emma Stone’s twitter unless she posts a message saying: “Well! Avid hooter,” which is clearly “I love heatworld”.






Post a Comment

Post a Comment