celebrity news

Megan Fox put cute photo with the youngest son, Bodhi



' I'll give him roots and I'll give you wings ', wrote the actress in caption under image released in the early hours of Tuesday, 6, in social networking.


In rare post on Instagram, Megan Fox leaked a photo cute with the youngest son, Bodhi-the result of her relationship with actor Brian Austin Green. "I'll give him roots and I'll give you wings", wrote the actress in caption under image published on the morning of Tuesday, 6, on the social network. The actors are also parents of little Noah.

At the beginning of December last year, Megan Fox and husband Brian Austin Green, took a fright when a drunk driver struck the side of the car in which the actress was in Los Angeles, according to People magazine. The actor told the publication as the two of them were after the scare.

Megan Fox put cute photo with the youngest son, Bodhi


"I'm fine. My wife is right. We went away. I mean, I'm not a doctor, so I don't know if I'm ' ok ', but we're both walking, "he said.