Couple

The star of 'Transformers' Megan Fox gave birth to second son



The star of "Transformers" Megan Fox became a mother for the second time. On Thursday, February 13th, she gave birth to a son, reports Daily Mail. Childbirth attended husband Brian Austin Green actress. Happy parents named the baby, not reported.



On the second pregnancy of the actress became known in August last year. Firstborn acting couple - Noah Shannon Greene - was born in September 2012. For Brian Austin Green was the third newborn child: actress Vanessa Marcil from it has 11-year-old son Cassius Lidge.

During her second pregnancy, Megan Fox worked hard. "At home runs year-old child, and I myself work 16 hours a day. So when I get home, I do not sleep, and try to spend time with my son, "- she said in an interview.




Post a Comment

Post a Comment