gossip

Kristen Stewart talked about her biggest fashion mistake


Kristen Stewart is one of the favorite stars fashion critics - she is constantly experimenting with his way, and it means that we are always waiting for a bright and unexpected bow on the red carpet.

Kristen Stewart talked about her biggest fashion mistake

However, the actress still occasionally make mistakes, but, according to the stars, all this can not be compared with its fashionable failure in 2002.


That year in rolling out a new picture of David Fincher's "Panic Room" in which Stewart played one of the main roles. Of course, the young actress had to appear on all the premiere screening of the film, but, alas, while it is not yet versed in fashion trends, and stylist she had:

My biggest fashion mistake? I think that my view of the premiere of the film "Panic Room." I look at myself and think, "Oh .. my ... God".

It would seem that I should not be ashamed, because then I was very young. And yet it is so.


Stewart also added that in the age of 12 she could not say exactly what she likes and what is not:

At this age, I do not know how to dress, I could not even decide what I like. I was just a stupid kid.

Well, the image of Stewart in 2002 on a red carpet and really leaves a lot to be desired, but it is impossible not to recognize that over the years the actress makes fewer mistakes fashion that certainly pleases fans Star.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment