film

film I Frankenstein: Thriller



Thriller "I Frankenstein" will show in all its glory ruthless war between two clans immortal beings, which will result in the complete acquisition of mankind. Protect people becomes being created in the laboratory of the bodies of different people - Frankenstein's monster (Aaron Eckhart), who as a result of genetic malfunction could live up to. Frankenstein task complicated by the fact that for him to hunt a whole army of demons who want to learn the secret of resurrection.


film I Frankenstein

The film "I Frankenstein" - 65th out of all the pictures, in which the main or minor character Frankenstein's monster. The story is based on the novel by Kevin Grevioux, he was also the author of the original script. Work on the film began in 2010. The creators decided that all the shooting will take place in Australia, and will also manufacture a local company Hopscotch Features. The main role was approved by Aaron Eckhart, who was born in California, USA, but for a long time he lived with his family in Australia. Initially, the premiere was scheduled for February 22, 2013, but later postponed twice, and it became known that the film will be released in 3D and ІMAH.

film I Frankenstein

film I Frankenstein

film I Frankenstein

film I Frankenstein

film I Frankenstein

film I Frankenstein


Post a Comment

Post a Comment