Fashion

Lady Gaga on top of the eccentricity to greet his many fans!


It never stops! Last night, Lady Gaga made a very noticeable fashion appearance to the release of his New York apartment. On departure, the star paid tribute once again his many fans!



Name a wig! After card on stage at the MTV VMA's this Sunday, 25 August 2013, Lady Gaga has once again swapped her long black hair against her light curls. Last night, the fashion show was therefore continued in the streets of New York. Primed a bra and a black lace suspender pants transparent connection, the American star made a splash as he left his apartment! Always much acclaimed, she threw herself on her fans to take a few minutes with them. 

It was the last public appearance for the singer, 27, who flew to London in the evening itself. On Twitter, she says: "! Departing for England My English Monsters have missed me so I can not wait to get on stage at the Roundhouse to play my new music.". Visibly excited about the idea of ​​crossing the Atlantic, she adds: "When I'm in London, I throw myself live on fish and chips and malt vinegar, simple continuation of the pizza and ice of today ". We now know his secret to keep the silhouette ... 


For his part, the artist Marina Abramovic has been sent to MTV yesterday to congratulate the performance of Lady Gaga on stage two days ago: " She is a force. During our work, I noticed his determination, passion, discipline and risk taking. I saw all these qualities in his performance last night. Technically, she is challenged and pushed his limits physically. This was so unexpected! This is what I love, "she says.
Fortunately for her, Stefani Germanotta can also rely on his friends to his Promotion ...













Post a Comment

Post a Comment