Kate Moss

Kate Moss told about a secret account in Instagram



For a long time, Kate Moss assured all and sundry that never hear - ever! Not join social networks. According to her, she categorically opposed to someone was always aware of what she was doing at the moment or where:

hard to imagine something as horrible as what people are constantly be aware of what I'm doing. I just do not understand it! Why would someone even want to know? 


"British-wolf" is simply repeated like a mantra in all his interviews emphasizing its cold, if not icy attitude toward Twitter:

I try to stay away from it all, so people never know where I am and what I do. They generally do not know about me!


Recently, however, it became clear that although Moss and no fan of Twitter, it is very partial to Instagram, which it "hoisted" her daughter - a 11-year-old Lila Grace. Kate "split":

Yes, I have to Instagram, but I only have 25 "followers." And I do not want more of them.


On the one hand, the desire to preserve the sanctity of Kate Moss's private life is commendable, the other ... It seems our weekly Instagram-reports would have been much rock 'n' roll, appearing in their photos and videos with your account "queen of heroin chic."







Post a Comment

Post a Comment