Justin Timberlake

Justin Timberlake : he wants to play the villain in the next Batman !


Recently interviewed by an American radio , Justin Timberlake sent a heartfelt message ... to Hollywood producers




He may be an accomplished singer , Justin Timberlake did not intend to abandon his career as an actor, far from it! Interviewed a few days ago by the American Radio Fresh , the handsome 32- year-old spoke about recent rumors that claimed he had been chosen to play alongside Robin Batman in the next film of the bald man mouse . " no chance I will not play Robin I would never play as a super hero movie , but a villain , yes. . " . Ah yes , which one?

" Whatever I would interpret more than anything, because I grew up worshiping Batman is the Riddler . This is my favorite villain . C ' was a sociopath. It was really scary . so if I have to play a crazy, crazy as a real play to the end " . Determined to get the message , Justin has the means : . " , I am ready for the Riddler , call me," he added with humor

Currently , Warner prepares comeback Man of Steel 2 . In this new installment , the epic encounter between Superman and Batman is already a lot about it. On the big screen , Henry Cavill therefore match up against Ben Affleck, recently chosen to succeed Christian Bale. If the choice has been criticized since its official announcement , Justin Timberlake share a different opinion : "I worked with Ben last summer and I know the method I think it is a brilliant filmmaker he has a lot of . . talent, so he could surprise a lot of people . "

response 2015!




Post a Comment

Post a Comment