news

Nicki Minaj : a future marriage in perspective?



Day by day, celebrities never cease to amaze us. Nicki Minaj and could also be part of these figures a bit unpredictable. And because a young pretender did not hesitate to ask the hand of the rapper in front of thousands of viewers!


A wind of sweetness and tenderness is sweeping the world of stars. After the marriage of Beth Ditto and her partner ... it may be the turn of Nicki Minaj to pass the ring finger. 

A force play with fire you get burnt. And the singer seems to pay the price. Always ready to show her bikini-body on his Instagram account of her curves nymph seduced and bewitched DJ Khaled ... to such an extent that he asked the bimbo in marriage! The least we can say is that the suitor has not turned his tongue seven times in his mouth before delivering his message during a video recently aired on MTV: "Nicki Minaj, I'm on MTV, I'll be honest with you, I love you I adore you, I want you, I want you to me (...) I feel that you need a man like me in your life. .. . we both have the same symptoms we suffer both of success If you want to take your time and think about it, I understand, "he communicated before adding his marriage". Nicki Minaj, will Will you marry me? "


While the world thought that was just a joke this video designed to create a buzz, nay. According to our colleagues at the U.S. Weekly, the DJ is very serious in his words: "I want to marry her I was serious!" He repeated 

For now, the singer still has. not respond to this request sulfur. The rapper will she accept this proposal inflamed? Nothing is less certain ... 


Nicki Minaj has always enjoyed to show her independence. However, a turnaround is still possible!




Post a Comment

Post a Comment