Monarchy

Abuse scandal surrounding Royal: Teen forced to sex? Now, Prince Andrew speaks!


Abuse scandal surrounding Royal: Teen forced to sex? Now, Prince Andrew speaks!

Teen forced to sex? Now, Prince Andrew speaks! The sexual abuse scandal related to Prince Andrew does not simply to a standstill. After came the accusation of American, the Royal she had forced as minors to have sex with him, the world is waiting for a statement of the son of Queen Elizabeth II. Although the Royal family has already denied the alleged incident, but Andrew himself had previously covered. At the World Economic Forum in Davos, he finally broke his silence.

When receiving, he finally wanted to create clarity to clean possible speculation on the subject directly out of the way. "I think, as first and wants to do I me commenting on the events of the past few weeks. I will just repeat and reaffirm what the Buckingham Palace has already explained in my place", he quoted among others by the mirror.

Further statements in turn are to the scandal for the time being but cannot be expected, because Prince Andrew made quite clear: "I concentrate on my work."

The sexual abuse scandal related to Prince Andrew does not simply to a standstill

[post_ad]