news

Selena Gomez has canceled the Australian tour


It seems that the Australian fans of Selena Gomez American singer will have to wait a bit to see their idol. 210letnyaya singer canceled her Australian tour. This Selena officially announced on Thursday 19 December.


"My fans are important to me, and I would not want to disappoint them. But for me and for my family, it became clear that I could no longer put work first in their lives. I need some time for yourself to relax, get my thoughts in order, and get a little better than I am "- said Selena.

She also apologized to his fans and expressed hope for understanding:" I sincerely apologize you. You know, guys, that each of you means to me ».

Source close to the singer told the publication UsWeekly, that" Selena worked without interruption for more than 6 years. And now she had no strength and she is forced to take a break to rest. For her it was a very difficult decision, because she hates to disappoint his fans. But it so happens that now she needs to think about their health, focus on yourself ».

Recently, December 6, during a speech at the show Jingle Ball in New York, the singer has experienced a lot of stress when her car stereo system has malfunctioned. Agitated singer to please their fans sang one song more. But apparently not in vain experiences and influenced her decision to leave the stage briefly.

Mated whether this is the fact that a pause in the work decided to make Justin Bieber is still unknown.


Post a Comment

Post a Comment