Bill Clinton

How Monica Lewinsky seduced Bill Clinton?




Since perhaps the most scandal involving a White House then U.S. President Bill Clinton and his intern Monica Lewinsky has been more than 15 years, but the details of the novel is still interested in the press - and readers.

The journalists The National Enquirer got hold of audio recording, dated November 1997, where Monica Lewinsky turns to Clinton with indecent proposals, persistently seeking a meeting.

Since I know that you will be one tomorrow night, then I have two suggestions, and no One of them states that we will not meet again. I could take off her clothes and ... Well, in short, I know, do not you might not like it? .. I hope to see you soon, I hope you will accept my script and do as I wish.
After these phrases can be little doubt that the initiator of the meetings was just Monica. Further - more, it was she who "taught" Bill, how to hide their appointment and to make sure that no one noticed. It is assumed that the president had to leave work after that "quickly and quietly" go back - let alone Lewinsky confirmed that it will continue to "sneak to a cute little meeting was held for fifteen minutes or half an hour".

Perseverance assistant, who was whispering on the phone that "you can not refuse me because I'm so charming," was rewarded in full. Even after the adventures of Clinton in the Oval Office have become known to the public, he admitted, "nine episodes of" sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky, a fact that nearly cost him his career.

's Hard to say whether it is appropriate and ethical manner so openly seduce a man, but apparently, Monica decided that the end justifies the means.






Post a Comment

Post a Comment